Amazing Cultural Attractions Await You in Vienna
When you think of traveling to Vienna, there is probably a lot that immediately comes to mind. After all, the capital of Austria is renowned for many things including recreational activities, nightlife, culinary options, and educational museums.
Here are just a few of the amazing tourist attractions and other delights that Vienna has to offer:
- The Prater Public Park and Wurstelprater Amusement Park
- Vienna Museum of Natural History
- Hofburg Palace
- Delicious street food, including Vienna Sausages from a local würstand
- A thriving coffee culture with local options, such as the Kleiner Schwarzer, a Viennese type of espresso
- St Stephen’s Cathedral
Plan a Trip the Whole Family Can Enjoy
Obviously, Vienna has a lot to offer for almost anyone, but sometimes it can be difficult to please the whole family. If you are traveling with young children, chances are high that they won’t be interested in historical sites or most informational tourist attractions. On the other hand, you don’t want to spend your entire holiday or time away from home catering to your younger travellers. It’s important to find a happy medium between the two, but that can be stressful if you aren’t very aware of Vienna and the many tourist attractions there. Luckily, there is one option that is bound to please families of all ages, so you will all be able to enjoy your time together at a place that is both fun and educational.
Visit the Schönbrunn Palace for the Holiday of a Lifetime
Schönbrunn Palace might not be the first place that comes to mind when looking for recreational activities for families, but it’s an amazing option that has plenty to enjoy for everyone. Adults can enjoy the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site while marveling at one of the prime examples of Viennese Baroque architecture and landscaping. You can enjoy a tour of the Schönbrunn Palace to get the most out of your experience and learn all about the buildings and the people that lived there. Knowledgeable tour guides will be able to answer any questions you might have, while giving you insight into the palace and the surrounding property. Likewise, children can enjoy the fun and educational Schönbrunn Children’s Museum on the ground floor. Moreover, there are discounted rates for children and senior citizens, meaning you can have a fun day out with the family, without breaking the bank to do so.
Here are a few more reasons you might want to visit the Schönbrunn Palace:
- You can enjoy the palace gardens, which includes gorgeous floral displays and even a fun garden labyrinth to explore.
- The palace is easily accessible by most forms of public transportation.
- The Schönbrunn Zoo is located on the property nearby and is a great additional activity for any fun family day together.
There are clearly many reasons you might want to visit the Schönbrunn Palace, so don’t hesitate any longer. Plan a vacation that the whole family can enjoy this year by visiting Schönbrunn palace and all the attractions available there. Go online today and book your tickets for one of the most historical and entertaining recreational activities in all of Vienna!
Latest posts by Travel Axis (see all)
- Top Tips for Trekking in Nepal - January 26, 2017
- 5 Things You Must do When Visiting Miami - January 26, 2017
- You Could Be Owed Compensation For The Injury You Sustained On Holiday - July 27, 2016